Our on-site services are designed to be a "touch-less" experience. Please note that we will not be offering any children's or student programming on Sunday mornings for the time being. All services will be family services. Out of love and concern for others services will include:
- Your temperature will be checked upon entry with a no-touch thermometer.
- Face masks are required while in the building at this time. Cloth masks will be available if you don't have one. Children old enough to follow instructions will be expected to wear masks as well. (Cloth face coverings are meant to protect other people in case the wearer is unknowingly infected but does not have symptoms.)
- We ask that you observe social distancing guidelines: Maintain at least 6’ of distance from others at all times.
- We will not be having social time before or after the service.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- Avoid touching door handles and other public surfaces, or clean/disinfect hands immediately after.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Because we have a limited capacity and don't want to have to turn people away on a Sunday morning, we will be utilizing a reservation system.
- We are beginning with one service, but if we aren't able to accomodate everyone who wants to attend, we will consider adding a second service.
When you might want to stay home:
- if you are experiencing any symptoms of COVID-19 - cough, shortness of breath, chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, loss of taste or smell, diarrhea, feeling feverish or a measured temperature of 100.0 F or greater.
- if you have been in close contact with a person who has had a lab confirmed case of COVID-19 until after you have passed the end of a 14-day self quarantine and symptom free.
In both of the above cases, please continue to join us online.