Our on-site services are designed to be a "touch-less" experience. You can find the guidlines for our New Cov Kids program here. Out of love and concern for others services will include:
- As of September 13th, we are asking everyone to self-screen at home before they come to church.
- If you have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19:
temperature above 100.4˚, dry cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell
- Or have experience any of the following for more than 24 hours:
chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, diarrhea
- Or if you have been in close contact with a person who has had a lab confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14-days
We ask that you stay home and continue to join us online.
- Face masks are required while in the building at this time. Cloth masks will be available if you don't have one. Children 5 years old and up are required to wear a mask.
- We ask that you observe social distancing guidelines: Maintain at least 6’ of distance from others at all times.
- Social time will be limited to outdoor areas before and after the service.
- Use hand sanitizer upon entering the building.
- Avoid touching door handles and other public surfaces, or clean/disinfect hands immediately after.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Because we have a limited capacity and don't want to have to turn people away on a Sunday morning, we will be utilizing a reservation system.
- We are beginning with one service, but if we aren't able to accomodate everyone who wants to attend, we will consider adding a second service.