Our on-site services are designed to be a "touch-less" experience. You can find the guidlines for our New Cov Kids program here. Out of love and concern for others services will include:
- Face masks are required while in the building at this time. Cloth masks will be available if you don't have one. Children 2 years old and up are required to wear a mask.
- As of August 29th, we are asking everyone to self-screen at home before they come to church.
- If you have any of the following symptoms of COVID-19:
temperature above 100.4˚, dry cough, shortness of breath, loss of taste or smell
- Or have experience any of the following for more than 24 hours:
chills, repeated shaking with chills, muscle pain, headache, sore throat, diarrhea
- Or if you have been in close contact with a person who has had a lab confirmed case of COVID-19 in the last 14-days
We ask that you stay home and continue to join us online.